Changes to this policy
We may change our privacy and cookies policy from time to time. If or when changes are made, we’ll include them here on our website.
Information Collection and Use
We collect various types of data for various purposes to improve our service to you.
Personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you, or identify you. this information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Job title
- Address, State, Province, State, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
zWe may use your personal data to contact you with product updates, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we believe may be of interest to you.
We will not sell your data. We include details of any Usage Data we do need to share with Third-Party Service Providers in the Third-Party Service Providers section of this policy.
We may also collect information about how our service is accessed and used. The Usage Data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit and the time and date of your visits, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers (which sort of device used) and other diagnostic usage.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes to:
- provide and maintain our service
- gather analysis on the use of our system so we can improve our service
- detect, prevent and address technical issues
- provide you with news and general information about our services and events that are similar to those in which you have already shown an interest, or purchase, unless you have opted not to receive such information
Data Security, Integrity and Retention
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy. We will retain and use your Personal Data to any extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and or enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Dijets Inc. has reasonable security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorised loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. To the best of our ability, access to your personal information is to those who have a need to know. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the conf]identiality of such information.
We also make reasonable efforts to retain personal information only for so long as:
- the information is necessary to comply with an individual's request
- is necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, internal business or policy requirements
- until that person asks that the information be deleted
The period for which data is retained will depend on the specific nature and circumstances under which the information was collected; however, subject to requirements of the reasons listed above, personal information will not be retained for more than 26 months.
Please also see information about our Third-Party Service Providers for information about specific Retention of Data periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers, or servers outside of your County, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ to your own.
If you are located outside of the United Kingdom, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Data to the United Kingdom and process it there.
When Personal Data is transferred to Third-Party Service Providers (see the Third-Party Service Providers section of this policy), we have ensured that those providers e protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard protection data clauses adopted, or approved by the European Commission.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, Dijets Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law, or in response to requests by public authorities e.g. a court, or a government agency.
We will take all reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
You also have the right to access the personal data we hold about you. Please note, we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests to protect the security for your personal data.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may use Third-Party Service Providers to facilitate our services or to provide the services on our behalf, which may include assisting us in analysing how our service is used.
Third-Party Service Providers will only have access to the specific personal data to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We asses all Third-Party Service Providers for GDPR compliance and security measures.
We may use Third- Party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service, as follows:
- Google Analytics – is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads on their own advertising network. We retain Google Analytics data for 26 months. We use this data to monitor and improve our website and services.
You can opt-out of having your activity made available Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
- MailChimp – We use MailChimp to send newsletters, events information, product announcements and other information and that may be of interest to you via email. We also use MailChimp for sign up forms for newsletter subscriptions and events.
Automated Decision-Making Method(s)
We use MailChimp for carrying out certain kinds of decision-making and/or profiling. If at any point you wish to query any action that we take on this basis or wish to request ‘human intervention’ (i.e. have someone review the action themselves, rather than relying only on the automated method), GDPR gives you the right to do so. Please contact us to find out more using the contact information at the end of this policy.
The following automated decision-making method(s) may be used:
- To send marketing information to you by email using the data you provide about your preferences that you have indicated are of interest on a sign-up form
- To send marketing information to you by email that may be relevant to you using data you have provided about your job role, location, or industry
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy practices or any third-party sites or services.
Our Website is not intended for the use of anyone under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent, or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
If you have any questions about this Privacy and Cookies Policy, please contact us by email or post
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: Qowalts
- Dijets Inc.
27 Old Gloucester Street